Monday, September 18, 2006

The First Attempt


Harsh Vardhan - the name people recognize me with!

A sunny September 18, 2006 morning in India, just in the office at 9:48AM. The way to office was sunny, boring with mad traffic and blank faces aimlessly zipping thru. I thought of starting the day with a difference... "Hey.. how about jump-starting with my own blog-- the first one to be for that matter?" Oh yeah, I was uninitiated on this front till now.

Before I start scribbling the 5 Ws of me, lemme see the template and preview.

:-) Harsh


======================================
Ok, So the preview looks good.
At least for the novice like me:-)
Well now I don't want to beat my own trumpet but just for the heck of it lemme introduce myself to you.
A child for some, a dude for many and a male for all. Personality: Type B. (Intuitive Introvert Feeling and Perceptive... though the Introvert part is fading away now I believe. What is INFP? check this out: http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html). I don't believe in micro-management. Cultivating Self-Orientation is my philosophy.
Started my career in 2000 --just before the dot com bust-- into the field of Quality Assurance for Software industry. Switched some jobs in the same field. Shifted the gears to the management program which I got myself enrolled in after about two years of working. I am grinning ear to ear while typing that I am graduating this year. Looks like the industry won't be same now onwards. :-)

I like reading and thinking. Alternative Rock (seemingly a disconnect between thinking and rock ) yeah.. thats there coz I am a Saggi by sun sign. Roaming, experiencing new things, risk taking, and a complete foodie. I prefer eating anything except reptiles. (... eeek.) (so you can feel my discomfort when u invite me for dinner and show me the menu card for placing the order. "Oh my! I can have any/all..so you decide babe."

Food reminds me .. its lunch time now... so lemme grab something... till then do see the INFP link.

cya
Harsh
20 Sept 2006

No comments:

 
Where are you going? Create your own travel map!
View Harsh's TravBuddy Profile