Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Surveys-Out: Games-In

While going thru the latest updates of the recent Bar Camp held in Noida, I came across an interesting company Uzanto. The sheer curiosity of an interesting name pulled me to their website www.uzanto.com. I had never thought that what I am going to see will leave a strong impact on the Market Research subject I have studied in my management degree.

I like doing primary analysis and data collection. But the old mundane way (copy 'old mundane way') of collecting data can be so interesting and so very Web 2.0 compliant :-)

Uzanto ('user' in esperanto) provides a service of doing User behavior and data collection to aid in the Systems Designing. It can suggest UI Design Patterns by doing cognitive methodologies. Look at the url www.themindcanvas.com. I am impressed by the Mind Canvas software (service essentially) which captures the User-System interaction analysis by using simple games (specially designed for each customer). Look at the demos and the analysis they provide.


Toast to Rashmi Sinha the founder of Uzanto for such a fruitful methodology & tool.

No comments:

 
Where are you going? Create your own travel map!
View Harsh's TravBuddy Profile