Tuesday, June 02, 2009

First Disconnenct-27 March 2007 to 2 June 2009

On 28 March 2007 it was not thought of. Till 2 June 2009 it was seemingly unintentional disconnect. Today on 2 June 2009 it seems that the enlightenment has come. The Disconnect must fade away.

I am talking about the disconnect I imposed upon myself from the digital world by not blogging. Forgot password? Nope, I didn't. Shifted priorities? Somewhat, not exactly. Then what?
'The First Attempt' is the place where I tell you about whatever I attempt for the first time. However, during this period of disconnect, I slid myself into the cocoon just to explore my inner self. Exploring inner self by becoming a monk is common- several saints have done it, many more are doing it. I explored myself but did not disconnect from the outside world including friends & family.
Did you see the disconnect in my disconnect from the digital world and the outside world? Does that mean that the digital world is not the outside world for me? I don't know exactly, but digital world is the one which helps me to stay with myself more freely. Outside world imposes restrictions.


Enough about disconnect, lets us see what all I explored about myself and how I looked at the various facets of life, world, nature, business, people and economy et al.

No comments:

 
Where are you going? Create your own travel map!
View Harsh's TravBuddy Profile